BYUrun4her Elite Camp
Come join Coach Diljeet Taylor and BYU Women's Distance athletes as you prepare for your upcoming cross country season.
The BYUrun4her camp will give you an elite running camp experience. This camp is designed for girls who are passionate and serious about the sports of Cross Country and Track and Field. This will benefit athletes who have been running consistently throughout the summer and have previous experience in Cross Country.
You will experience a variety of workouts with cross training, yoga, meditation, and some great trail running. We will discuss the importance of nutrition, sleep, and recovery as it pertains to the female runner.
- Receive instruction for BYU's coaching staff
- Develop skills in your specific event
- Run and hike in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains
- Develop training guidelines using the camp training booklet
- Compete with other campers in a stress free cross country race
- Learn proper running mechanics through analysis of video
- Learn the elements of strategy, psychology, and conditioning for your own event
- Run with members of the BYU Women's Cross Country team
- Camp training booklet
- Conditioning and weight training
- Classroom theory
- Image visualization and psychological preparation
- Camp t-shirt
- BYUrun4her running log with a personalized message from Coach Taylor