Boys Rugby Camp
Coach Steve St. Pierre and his staff are excited to host this year's High School Rugby Camp. Come experience an exciting week of rugby under the direction of a coaching staff that was won 5 national championships!
Whether you are a beginning, intermediate, advanced or elite player, you will learn sound fundamentals through demonstrations, practice drills and competitions.
This camp will focus primarily on skill development. Intrasquad games provide opportunities to practice team strategies and individual rugby skills as you showcase your skills in front of the BYU coaching staff.
If you have dreamed of becoming a star player, BYU's Rugby Camp is the place to help you achieve that dream!
- Receive instruction from BYU head coach Steve St. Pierre and his excellent staff
- Increase performance through training with professional guest coaches
- Receive training on fundamentals from current players
- Develop team strategy through tournament play
- Scrum machine for scrum skill building
- Video analysis
- Performance awards
- Great campus recreation for housing participants
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided for housing participants; lunch provided for non-housing participants
- All participants are required to supply their own boots, socks, rugby shorts and mouthpiece.