Cheer and Stunt Camp
Join BYU's cheer coach Jocelyn Allan and the BYU Cheer Squad for the best cheer camp of the year! This camp is designed to prepare future BYU cheerleaders for their junior high, high school, all-star and college-level tryouts. The primary focus of this camp is on both co-ed and all-girl stunting. If you are already a cheerleader, this camp will improve your skills and prepare you to excel this year. This camp offers instruction from some of the state's finest in stunting, tumbling, dancing, motion technique, jump technique and crowd leading.
Train under the direction of BYU's great coaching staff-including former and current BYU cheerleaders! You will receive quality instruction in all aspects of cheerleading. Find out first hand what it takes to become a BYU Cheerleader and learn how to prepare to succeed at the college level.
You will have the opportunity to learn the basic fundamentals of cheerleading technique all the way to the most elite stunts and tumbling passes. We will teach to the ability of each camp and its participants. Camp participants will be split into stunting groups according to age and then skill level. If you are a beginner who has never stunted before, this is the perfect camp for you to gain your first experience and learn stunting technique right the first time! If you want to improve your skills and learn elite collegiate stunts, this is the perfect camp for you to learn from some of the best collegiate partner stunters in the state and nation! The BYU coaching staff will strive to help you improve your cheerleading and stunting skills no matter what level you are at. This is a cheer camp you don't want to miss! This camp will fill quickly as there are only 75 spots available, so please register early!
Open to any individual that meets age requirement.
- Receive training in fundamentals of cheerleading technique
- Obtain an individual performance evaluation
- Learn basic to elite stunting technique and proper stunt progression in a safe environment
- Improve your motion and jump technique while learning improved crowd-leading skills
- Gain insight through coach feedback
- Improve tumbling skills with highly trained spotters and state of the art equipment including a spring floor, pit, trampoline, resi mat and sting mats
- Experience detailed demonstrations
- Improve in all aspects of cheerleading
- BYU training facilities
- "Show & Tell" performances at the end of each stunting and tumbling session
- End-of-camp performance for friends and family
- Camp t-shirt
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided for housing participants; lunch provided for non-housing participants