High School Football Camp
This camp is for players entering grades 9-12. Skill position players WILL NOT need pads. For linemen, there will be some sessions with pads and some sessions without pads.
Each week of camp will provide an atmosphere of intense learning and fundamental technique development.
Coach Kalani Sitake along with his coaching staff will direct this camp.
You must bring your own pads and helmet to the padded football camp. BYU does not rent out football equipment to camp participants.
- Receive instruction from BYU's coaching staff
- Receive training in the fundamentals
- Take part in selective contact drills
- Participate in group and team scrimmages
- Hone your skills in individual drills
- Outstanding BYU facilities
- Warm-ups and chalk talks with guest professionals
- Great campus recreation for housing participants
- Football Camp T-Shirt
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided for housing participants; lunch provided for non-housing participants.