Junior Football Camp
This fast-paced, three-day camp is packed with skill development, competition and fun. Instruction begins Monday morning and closes Wednesday afternoon.
Instruction is provided for all facets of the game including passing, running, receiving, and pass defense. You will receive feedback from your coach each day as you go through drills and scrimmages. Throughout the camp you will have the chance to warm up with past BYU athletes, practice various drills, discuss strategy, and learn professional conditioning basics.
THIS IS A NON PADDED CAMP
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 12 YEARS OLD TO STAY IN THE DORMS ON CAMPUS.
- Receive instruction from BYU's coaching staff
- Receive training in the fundamentals
- Learn to avoid common injuries and mistakes by developing a good working knowledge of fundamentals and techniques
- Experience exceptional motivational talks
- Outstanding BYU facilities
- Football Camp t-shirt
- Great campus recreation for housing participants
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided for housing participants; lunch provided for non-housing participants
Registration will open on Monday, January 22 at 9 a.m. MT.