Baseball Skills Camp
Join the BYU Baseball coaching staff for a fun atmosphere and exceptional baseball training! At this year's Baseball Skills Camp you will receive advanced training at every position on the field. We have designed areas for improvement that include hitting, bunting, batting stance, pitching, base running, sliding, throwing mechanics, speed development, and fielding. Every player will have a chance to compete against other campers in a variety of drills with competitions that they can take home to practice year round.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 10 YEARS OLD TO STAY IN THE DORMS ON CAMPUS
- Increase performance through training with current BYU coaches
- Receive training in fundamentals from current players
- Learn team dynamics through camp tournament format
- Learn individual skills to take home for development
- Personal attention to hitting, defense, pitching, base running, and competition
- Our youth baseball camp is a great time of the year for us. We get to see young players compete with passion and excitement. We will have every level of player in our camp and our focus is to try and help each of them leave the camp with more confidence and knowledge.
- Camp T-shirt
- Performance awards
- Great campus recreation for housing participants
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided for housing participants
- Lunch provided for non-housing participants