Boys Lacrosse - Elite
The BYU Boys Lacrosse Camp - Elite Week is held in conjunction with our Boys Lacrosse Camp (same week) but is specifically designed for advanced and elite boys lacrosse players from around the country that are currently playing in high school and have a desire to play in college. Registration is limited and early registration is encouraged.
Elite Week provides a tremendous opportunity for high school and college bound players to learn from and practice with current collegiate players and current collegiate coaches. Emphasis will be placed on taking fundamental skills to the next level though greater speed, accuracy and intensity. Position specific training will also be provided to goalies and face-off specialists in addition to all other field positions. All drills are modeled by current collegiate lacrosse players.
Unique opportunities throughout the week are created for small group discussions with coaches and Q & A sessions are encouraged every day during lunch. A special focus on academics, college preparation (both on and off the field) and developing the all-around lacrosse player and young man are a high priority.
BYU Lacrosse Camp - Elite Week is a must for all players interested in playing at the next level.
- BYU Lacrosse Camp shirt - Elite Week Exclusive
- Daily raffles and prizes sponsored by STX Lacrosse & BSN Sports
- Specialized coaching at each position
- Lacrosse in College Night (Admissions and Recruiting for Elite Players)
- Low camper-to-coach ratio
- All-Star Game - Elite
- Guest lecturers and inspirational speakers
- BYU campus fields
- Competitive games and Elite Week Tournament
- Skill practices and related drills
- Great campus recreation for housing participants
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided for housing participants; lunch and dinner provided for non-housing participants.
Participants MUST bring the following equipment to camp: helmet (NOCSAE-approved), mouth guard, elbow and shoulder pads, gloves and lacrosse stick.
Equipment (helmet, gloves, and elbow and shoulder pads) can be rented for $40 ($25 for Cubs and Boys Day Camps), but you must bring your own stick. You may rent equipment when you register for camp.