Girls Rugby Camp
Come and be coached by and interact with one of the top women's DI college rugby programs, and some of the most experienced coaches in the country.
Featuring current BYU Women's Rugby Head Coach Tom Waqa Coach Waqa's accomplishments include USA Rugby & World Certified Coach, 2011-2012 United States Olympic Committee National Volunteer Coach of the Year, and 2010 USA Women's Collegiate Rugby All American Assistant Coach.
Coach Waqa has been coaching collegiate & club rugby for 15 years. He has led the Women's Rugby Program at BYU to multiple conference championships, and multiple National Tournament appearances including: multiple Final 4 appearances, 2016 USA Women's College DI Elite Runner Up, 2017 Women's College DI Elite National 3rd place, 2018 Final 4 appearance, and BYU's first ever Division 1 National Championship on May 4th, 2019!
- Receive instruction from BYU Women's Rugby head coach Tom Waqa and his excellent staff.
- Increase performance through training with professional guest coaches
- Receive training on fundamentals from current players
- Develop team strategy through tournament play
- Gain experience during league play and competitions
- Scrum machine for scrum skill building - Forwards
- Backs skill building and game management - Backline
- Lunch provided for non-housing participants
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided for housing participants
All participants are required to supply their own boots or cleats, socks, rugby shorts and mouthpiece.