Experience five days of detailed golf training under the guidance of BYU men's golf head coach Bruce Brockbank and the BYU Golf coaching staff. You will receive instruction in iron play, woods, putting, short game, sand shots, mental attitude, tournament play and conditioning at local golf courses near the awesome Wasatch Mountains.
You will learn fundamentals and basic techniques essential for the development of future champions. You'll then learn how to correct weaknesses with coaches' feedback and personal training guidelines, allowing you to increase your overall golf performance. Also included are competitions, hands-on drills, detailed demonstrations and 36 holes of competitive golf.
Golfers of all levels will be a part of this week of camp. Coach Brockbank and his staff will spend time coaching and interacting with participants regardless of their skill level and will work to tailor the camp to those with different abilities.
- Gain insight from BYU golf team members and guest professionals
- Participate in an exclusive clinic with limited enrollment
- Improve performance through the application of correct golf mechanics
- Apply your technique during practice drills and the closing golf tournament
- Develop a personal training program for use throughout the year
- Enjoy a closing awards session
- Instruction at picturesque golf courses and the BYU Golf Skills Training Center at Fox Hollow.
- Detailed demonstrations
- 36 holes of competitive golf
- Closing awards ceremony
- Great recreation for housed participants
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided for housing participants
- Lunch provided for non-housing participants