Join BYU Swim and Dive Head Coach Shari Skabelund and her experienced team of coaches at a BYU Swimming Camp this summer. Four days of training and feedback are packed into the camp. All four competitive strokes will be taught in and out of the water. Attendees come from all over the globe, providing swimmers with an opportunity to make new friends. Each group receives unique workouts, extensive drills for each stroke, and one-on-one stroke analysis.
The workouts will challenge each attendee to find ways to improve their swimming skills. This camp is an incredible opportunity to be taught technique specific to an individual’s own stroke. With cameras above and in the water, each camper has several opportunities to view their own stroke and make and see changes in their technique. Our staff is eager to help young swimmers make the changes they need to be more efficient in the water.
• Be taught by BYU coaches and other top-notch swimming specialists
• Learn stroke specific drills
• Increase endurance and speed through group workouts
• View technique and get feedback for changes in each stroke
• Make new friends
• Have fun while working hard
• BYU training facilities
• Competition—an opportunity to race
• Daily workouts
• Classroom instruction
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided for housing participants; lunch is provided for non-housing participants