Volleyball Camps 1 and 2
Join BYU women's volleyball head coach Heather Olmstead and her team at BYU Volleyball Camp. You will learn from the ranks of the NCAA's finest as you receive instruction in all aspects of the game, including hitting, blocking, setting, passing and proven competitive strategies for both offense and defense.
Whether you're a beginner in the sport, an intermediate player or an advanced competitor, you'll receive expert coaching geared specifically to your level.
On the court, you will participate in live matches throughout the camp and you will observe team demonstrations. Share the excitement of a week at Brigham Young University. BYU Volleyball Camp is an event you won't want to miss!
VOLLEYBALL CAMPS 1 AND 2 ARE FOR GIRLS ONLY. VOLLEYBALL CAMPS 3 AND 4 ARE CO-ED CAMPS.
- Receive instruction from BYU coaches
- Gain insight from BYU team members
- Apply skills and game strategy in exciting tournament play
- Receive conditioning and training
- Receive instruction for all skill levels, beginning through advanced
- BYU training facilities
- Team demonstrations
- All skill levels
- Performance awards
- Activities with other camps for housing participants
- Great recreation for housing participants
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided for housing participants; lunch and dinner provided for non-housing participants