High Performance Clinics
June 16-19 (4-day)
June 28-30 (3-day)
THE JUNE 7-8, 10-11 CLINC AND THE JUNE 28-30 CLINIC RUN FROM 3 P.M. - 6 P.M. THE JUNE 16-19 CAMP RUNS FROM 3 P.M. - 6 P.M. THE FIRST THREE DAYS AND THEN FROM 9 A.M. - NOON ON SATURDAY
Come experience a high-intensity training camp at BYU! Under the direction of BYU Gymnastics head coach Guard Young and his staff, this high-performance day camp is geared towards skill work to help competitive gymnasts (JO levels 7-Elite) develop skills they'll use in JO optional, elite, and college gymnastics. Gymnasts will learn competitive and motivational strategies, set training goals, and learn new skills and drills.
This camp is designed for gymnasts who are physically capable of training 25+ hours per week. With the camp's low coach-to-gymnast ratio, gymnasts will have the opportunity to receive personal instruction and coaching on some of the nation's finest equipment.
This camp is geared towards higher level optional gymnasts.
- Receive instruction from BYU women's gymnastics coaches & other qualified JO coaches
- Receive insight and feedback from former BYU team members
- Learn competitive and motivational strategies
- Set training goals
- Train on some of the nation's finest equipment
- Beautiful BYU campus
- Clean facility and outstanding equipment
- Routine composition instruction
- New instructional drills